- Unlike aftermarket blades, SightLine wiper blades are engineered specifically to match the windshield shape and wiper arm downforce of your Toyota vehicle
- They help enhance safety through clear vision, and keep your vehicle looking and performing great
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota with Genuine Toyota parts
How often should wipers be checked?
- Toyota recommends inspecting your wiper blades at every 5,000-mile service interval for proper performance and signs of wear and to replace as needed
Why replace your wiper blades?
- Clear vision through the windshield is essential for safe driving; maintaining wiper blades in good condition is one of the most important aspects of vehicle service
- New SightLine wiper blades can help provide new-vehicle-like appearance and performance, and eliminate wipe quality issues
Need new wiper blades?
Order your Toyota genuine wiper blades today!Order Wiper Blades
At Carson City Toyota, our customers and community have been our priority for 40 years. We take pride in our award-winning customer service and work hard to ensure a great experience for each and every customer. Plus, with every Toyota sold—we donate right back to our local community. Come see us today to see how one dealership can make a difference!