The repair process is completely FREE.
The marjoirty of vehicles are fixed in about an hour**Depending on dealers' schedules
FREE loaner vehicle
FREE vehicle pickup
FREE alt. transportation*
FREE towing*Uber / Lyft
Does your airbag need replacing?
Check if your vehicle's VIN is part of this recall.Check My Vin
WHAT IS THE TAKATA RECALL?
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says there will be 65-70 million defective Takata airbag inflators recalled by 19 automakers by the end of 2019.
- Roughly 41.6 million vehicles equipped with 56 million defective Takata airbags, are now under recall.
- Toyota is committed to providing a zero-hassle replacement of Takata airbags, including free loaners or free pickup.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- Sharp, metal fragments could spray directly at occupants if these defective airbags deploy, increasing the risk of serious injury or even death.
- 19 automakers are affected by this recall, and according to NHTSA, these incidents have tragically claimed 16 lives industry-wide.
- This is an urgent safety recall and the repair is free and easy.
Protect the ones you care about.
Let your friends and family know about the recall.Share Recall Info
At Carson City Toyota, our customers and community have been our priority for 40 years. We take pride in our award-winning customer service and work hard to ensure a great experience for each and every customer. Plus, with every Toyota sold—we donate right back to our local community. Come see us today to see how one dealership can make a difference!